As you have the flexibility to choose which jobs you apply for, we assume you’re able to complete the journey to and from each shift and so do not provide travel expenses. Some shift may have transport provided, this will be stated in the shift description and is not negotiable.
Articles in this section
- Is the Partner allowed to cancel the booking?
- Do you send us payslips?
- I think I have been paid incorrectly
- Am I entitled to Statutory Sick Pay?
- Do you pay holiday pay?
- Do you pay for travel expenses?
- Can I receive tips?
- Can you change my tax code?
- I think I’m paying too much tax
- How often will I get paid?