The Partner’s requirements may change and due to this, they have the option of canceling a shift. In these cases, you will always be notified by email so you will be fully aware. If the Partner cancels a shift within 24 hours of its scheduled start time you will receive 75% of the shift value or 4 hours, whichever is greater.
Articles in this section
- Is the Partner allowed to cancel the booking?
- Do you send us payslips?
- I think I have been paid incorrectly
- Am I entitled to Statutory Sick Pay?
- Do you pay holiday pay?
- Do you pay for travel expenses?
- Can I receive tips?
- Can you change my tax code?
- I think I’m paying too much tax
- How often will I get paid?