When you sign up for a shift you are agreeing that you are available for the specified times. Venues may sometimes ask you to work longer than those hours and we ask that you try and be flexible, you will be paid for the extra hours by checking out appropriately, if you can’t stay any longer please politely decline. Not being able to stay later than the agreed shift times will not affect your rating in any way.
Articles in this section
- I forgot I had a shift and didn’t go, can I still work with you?
- How do I cancel a shift? (within 48 hours of shift start time)
- How do I cancel a shift? (more than 48 hours notice)
- I am lost on my way to my shift!
- What do I do if I am running late to a shift?
- If a venue asks me to stay longer than my shift do I have to stay longer?
- When are shifts posted?
- How long will it take for my application for a shift to be processed?
- What is the waiting list?
- How many shifts can I apply for at once?