Punctuality is vital to being successful at Rota and you must always allow sufficient time for travel. If for any reason you are running late to a shift you are able to notify the Partner through the app within an hour of the shift. Outside of this time please contact us on 02080043466 so we can contact the Partner and let them know when to expect you. Please be aware that repeated cases of lateness will result in your position on the app being reviewed and may result in your removal.
Articles in this section
- I forgot I had a shift and didn’t go, can I still work with you?
- How do I cancel a shift? (within 48 hours of shift start time)
- How do I cancel a shift? (more than 48 hours notice)
- I am lost on my way to my shift!
- What do I do if I am running late to a shift?
- If a venue asks me to stay longer than my shift do I have to stay longer?
- When are shifts posted?
- How long will it take for my application for a shift to be processed?
- What is the waiting list?
- How many shifts can I apply for at once?