Like all employers we provide Statutory Sick Pay if you are too sick to work for more than 4 days. You must meet certain criteria to be eligible for this, read more here: (https://www.gov.uk/statutory-sick-pay/overview)
Articles in this section
- Is the Partner allowed to cancel the booking?
- Do you send us payslips?
- I think I have been paid incorrectly
- Am I entitled to Statutory Sick Pay?
- Do you pay holiday pay?
- Do you pay for travel expenses?
- Can I receive tips?
- Can you change my tax code?
- I think I’m paying too much tax
- How often will I get paid?